Ashoka Lion partners with homeowner, condominium, and townhome associations to alleviate the stress of managing a community. We offer a fair and professional enforcement of an association’s covenants and restrictions.
We focus on responsive, efficient, and attentive association management using an effective technology-based platform. Our platform allows for seamless communications between homeowners, management, and the Board. Our goal is efficient property management that is professional and maintains community harmony.
We understand that Association board members have personal responsibilities beyond service to the community. By working with us they are able to focus on the important issues and still be confident that the day to day management is being taken care of. We provide a range of valuable services to associations, including:
- Collection of association dues
- Online access to make payments
- Delinquent notices sent automatically by email
- Late fees automatically assessed
- Certified collection notices
- Financial reports and bookkeeping services
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Payment of all bills
- Board members receive online access 24/7 to important financial reports
- Property inspections and reports
- Work with legal and CPA firms to ensure legal and tax compliance
- Maintain records and work with the association as necessary
- Records are kept in digital storage to lessen our impact on the environment and remove/lower storage fees
- Maintain common areas, like walkway cleaning, lawn maintenance, pool maintenance, etc.
- Inspection reports will identify areas that need repairs and include pictures and recommendations
Ashoka Lion provides customized association management services to a range of large and small association in the Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio areas. If you would like to know more about our association management services and how they can take the stress and hassles out of managing a community for your board and members, we encourage you to request a proposal.
For superior association management, follow the Lion.